Monday, October 12, 2009

I am sick!


I am sick and this is what I sad this "Mom my trout fills like it is going to pop." And you probably lol right now and don't lol it herts and my trout is sollen can you see? Oh you can see how much it herats it is hard to swallow my site here is 5things why it hearts-


1. I did not know in tell I was in the bath.
2. It is so swollen.
3. It is hard to swallow at all.
4. It is hard to talk at all.
5. I need to put ice packs on it.


hope you think that I herte allot!

2 comments:

Halee Kate said...

I'm sick too! It hurts to swallow too!It hurts SOOOOOOOOOO bad!!!
It bothers me so bad.
Oh, and I brought your homework to your house yesterday.
I'm at home instead of school right now.I'm either on the computer, laying down,reading,or watching T.V.

Sadie said...

I hate to be sick. (sometimes)


☺_☻_♥_♦_♣_♠_•_◘_○_♀_♪_♫_☼_►_◄_↕_‼